Friday, December 30, 2005

Bienvenue to our house

The newest addition to our family will arrive shortly and in the interest of sharing that experience with all the people we ever liked I decided to follow in the footsteps of so many and start a blog. As many of you know I am very frightened of computers so lets hear a big round of applause for...ME! I am so brave. You can look forward to photos of all of our clan and updates on our activities. In the next few days I will be posting the weather report (pssst...come closer...this is code for wether I have gone into labor or not. Sunny is the furthest from that fateful event and stormy is the event itself.) Today's report: Sunny with no sign of precipitation. The truth is I can't wait to break out my umbrella. Please join me in a rain dance.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Queen 'o Blog. I am dancing the dance o' water. Best wishes for a Happy Wet New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is a great idea so that i can see the babes as the grow. thanks for sharing it with me.
    Aunt Suzy

    ReplyDelete