Wednesday, October 14, 2009

there will be prizes


Yours Truly and Carl.


I just got my first devotee. It's true. Go ahead and look in the side bar. It says, "1 follower". I am 33 years old and I finally have a follower. I don't mean to compare myself with diety but can you fail to see the similarity? I should be clear that following me will not have the same rewards as, well,say, following Christ (try it, you'll like it)

but there will be prizes.

I think I am going to start handing out goodies a la "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" except you won't get Carl Kasell's voice on your answering machine, you'll get....MINE! Or I could just call you and we could have a chat. Either way you're talkin' to a very minor celebrity. My first devotee (you know who you are, adrienne) wins my voice. But don't worry, there will be more prizes to come. Much more.
So what are you waiting for?? Sign up. It's as easy as one, two, three. You don't even have to leave behind all your wordly goods or anything.

I wear the sunglasses to flummox the paparazzi.

4 comments:

  1. MAN! You are good at the peer pressure! You could make millions with that power! You are really just too witty! How is anyone supposed to compete with that? Too funny!You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "PRIZES"?? Ok, you talked me into it..., no really, you are so clever -I'd read your blog even without the prize carrot...where do I sign up? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ladies, I blush. Kori you can just go over to the sidebar and under devotees click on "follow" and sign right up. I would be flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be your whatever they call that main picture, picture.

    ReplyDelete