Saturday, November 14, 2009

Deedee on wishing

 My Wishing Poem by Deedee Ruth

I wish I had a house of my own
A big bag of candy
Silver and gold
I wish I had a million notebooks
A lot of pencils
That I had cooks
I wish I had loads of my favorite foods
Icecream, delicious
A dog who never poos
Here are some of my last wishes
I wish there was no such thing as dishes
I wish I had pretty tiling on the floor
I wish my name was painted on the door
Those are some of my fondest wishes
I'll wish them while I do...the dishes.


5 comments:

  1. haha thats awesome!

    I especially like the last line! I think you have a future legendary poet on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am prone to agree with the "D" on the dog who never poos. I love that girl!!!!!! She even does dishes. Could it possibly get any better?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a slave driver. Funny, those wishes don't sound all too different from mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great depth of maturity. Can't wait to read DeeDee's next creation. The apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete