Monday, January 18, 2010

Patience is a virtue...

that I hope you all posess.  You can find me in the middle of the flurry of toys, books, food stuffs, clothes, art supplies and games that are being swept from one closet to the next shelf to that drawer and this bin.  The label maker is like an extension of my body and every movable will have its place decreed. This is where the "PENS" go and this is where the "SPICES" must reside. 

And while this frenzy ensues I am desolate to inform you that Pushin Up Vaiseys finds itself on the list of Opportunity Costs.  So, to the Dearest Devoted Devotees, I pray for your patience. And when all the margins of this home are square and every surface shines like the top of the Chrysler Building you can expect my return and a generous report.  It is an unfortunate reality that I can only do one thing at a time. 


 In the meantime you can find some of our latest doings here (if you care for a taste of our disney experience) and here (if you have a yen for some Zuzu birthday celebration).
Adieu.


*My exact label maker and an easily side-tracked woman's truest friend.*


6 comments:

  1. Fine. I'll wait....














    ...still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zuzu's birthday cake was sooo cute. Matel Pink anyone? Yes.
    Did you fine a good deal on the strollers? That's a heck of a party favor. It's a great idea- the baby party, too bad most of the kids lena's age around here are smelly boys. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have ALWAYS wanted a label maker!!
    very jealous

    ReplyDelete